I just hacked my blog and have decided to indulge in some cheating. My good friend Ms. Insomnia would understand better. I’m not supposed to write on this blog anymore actually. Again, my good friend would understand it better dude. Well, why won’t I write much these days? Yo man, I can see my good friend raise her hand with a pointed finger. A dumb person once asked me “Which finger?”
1) Roshan, since a couple of weeks has been reading this twenty five page book on ‘Inner Peace’. Yesterday, when I asked him to focus on his work, he gave me a disturbing smile. The smile so disturbing that even put his passport photo to shame; the smile that would put Mahatma Gandhi of Indian currency fame to a constipated frown.
2) I hate to even write this word nowadays but anyway here it is – ‘Kolaveri’. What this word has done is, even when I mean it from the ass of my heart, my imaginative girl friend laughs it out and says- “Song’s become popular man!”
3) I realized ‘Modern Art’ is nothing but my handwriting. You know something’s nice about it, but would ultimately deduce – “What the fuck is this?”
4) I’m very sarcastic. Apart from my victims Roshan and Isaac Newton who is (unfortunately) no more, there is one more person who is least affected by it. It’s an easy guess. He’s a monkey from Kerala; the kind who would dance on a cricket pitch. I know I also get a bit racist sometimes, but it’s okay, a gentleman named Andrew Symonds from Below (read Down Under) would understand the sentiments.
5) In politically correct words ‘Our Government’ and in politically correct words ‘Sonia ji’s Puppets’, they have a tough time come next elections. For instance, Manmohan Singh will actually have to open his mouth and say- “Vote for us” and Mr. Rahul Gandhi. the great, will actually have to shut his mouth and say- “Vote for us.”
6) Relationships are like secret farts. As my good friend Pandurang and someone named William Shakespeare once said- “All’s well that ends well.”
7) Roshan told me about his female boss at his work place and how she makes him work for 25 hours a day. I told him it’s common nowadays and that every Anna will have a Bedi. He dint quite get it, so I went on to tell him about our Prime Minister.
8) Few of my Kannada speaking friends might find this funny. A few Maharashtrian sir names are funny. Sample this for now- Supriya Sule and Priyanka Munde.
9) Well, just an update on my Pune life. Nothing has changed. I still feel like a Blind man in front of Taj Mahal. My eyes still have throat problems. Girls here still wrap up their faces like parcel packets. Reason- still unknown.
10) “You think you are smart and sexy, don’t you? Well, I think I'm funny and I can’t control my laughter.” I have this habit of talking to myself.