Acknowledgement - I'm Thankful




Thank you for the acknowledgement, .Matangi. I really appreciate your gesture. I din't actually want to make a post of this, but since it's kind of a rule, and I occasionally follow rules, I am on it.

I further would like to share this one with four( sorry for the tampering) worthy bloggers whom I know.
Manorath - Though he has vanished out of this blogging world since a few months, I like his stuff. He's so good with his vocabulary that I need a dictionary next to me when I read his posts. That also suggests how bad I am. Anyway, that's that.Where are you, guy..??

Tina - The poetess!! Some thought provoking stuff well written. She's published a book of a collection of her poems. That itself speaks. Blog more often, Tee.

Alvia
- Came across her blog recently. She writes some personal experiences which you can kind of relate to. But what I've fallen for is her style of writing. I can't explain but I love it. More often, more often u post , is what I would say.

Neha - I tend to think about my life when i read the blog. Kind of strange, but weirdly true. All the subtle things of life, put in words. I never imagine I can do that. Cheers, Neha.

Okay, since I don't write much posts other than fiction( okay, stupid stories is what I mean), I take this opportunity to thank all the people who have read and commented on my blog. Thank you all for your kind words. Genuine or not is another issue. Thanks once again.

4 additions to the crap:

Alvia September 13, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Hey Arjun...Dat was so sweet of you 2 make a mention..i feel truly honoured..:)ha ha i know sounds too high...:P

by d way ur so called stupid stories had actually made me feel so jealous of d humour u presented in ur works dat i m trying hard 2 give a shot 4 fiction myself...But Yea laziness rules;)

More dan a Post all i look 4 4m u is a Book of urs i ve already pestered u 4...way 2 go buddy..c ya..:)

Arjun September 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Haha... Too big an expectation...
Anyway, i'm thankful for ur kind gesture.....
yeah..'Laziness Rules' here as well.... My mind is in a total mess ryt now... I have so many tasks and hobbies at hand that i don't know my next thing...
Once again, Thank You..!!
I wanna read ur fiction soon

Cheers..!!
Arjun

test September 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

oh my gawd!!! looks like some funeral ceremony for me!! lol!! i was jus busy with this odd sem of mine and my grades have gone gaga.. lets see if i can squeeze things into my tough schedule..

n dont b so down to earth.. at times i envied ur sense of humour.. and one more person here waiting for ur book..

Nebula September 20, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Truly one of the sophisticated blogs i have recently come across .. Good going ! ;)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP