First Meeting..!!

( Hey ppl, jus wanna remind that the stories I write and the characters in them are completely fictional. It applies to all the stories I’ve written till date and so with this post. Please pardon me for the exaggeration (in the posts). Forget logics to enjoy. Enjoy)

7am, at my place.

“Today is your first day of college. College is a temple for students, you are not supposed to…..” my dad continued as I sat wondering which of my dozen blue coloured jeans should I be wearing. Dad went on, as I ran to the kitchen, had a mini breakfast and promised dad that I would follow all what he said, though I wasn’t sure of what he had said. I hurried to the college with a ‘suffocating to death experience’ in the crowded bus.

7am. Roshan’s place.

Flouroscent green coloured shirt, which he had bought for Diwali, a navy blue trouser, in front of a mirror, Roshan set his hair and said- “ Wah!” He ran to the white house, to finish his SOS call. “ Stomach upset? On the first day of college? Damn” he shouted at the walls. After duty, he walked back to his dressing table, combed again, flipped the comb away, feeling like a south indian hero, he announced- “Look out girls, I’m coming.” He jumped onto his ‘second-hand’ Scooty and sped to college, realising that his earlier trip to the white house ensured that he would reach college late.

At the classroom, 15 minutes into the first hour.

I yawned while Roshan entered the corridors like a vagrant, realizing that he was already running late by 15 minutes to the class. As he approached the classroom, he noticed a bald headed professor addressing the class. The professor announced- “Now that I’ve told you about this college and it’s history, I’ll tell you something about myself. I’m Prof. T.H Narayan.” I couldn’t hold back my itchy feel to comment- “T.H Narayan, better known as- Three Hairs Narayan.” Few girls laughed while a few nerds made faces of disgust. Roshan, from the door interrupted and asked in express speed-“Excuse me Saaar, Can I please get in Saaar?” and smiled like Shilpa Shetty. “Why are you late, my boy? This is the first class of your course and you are late?” Prof. T.H Narayan looked worried more so with his zany outfit. Roshan had a readymade answer- “ Tyre puncture Saar” not realising that the excuse was as old as ‘rotten bread’. Prof. Narayan, who was a BP patient, counted 1 to 10 in his mind, exhaled deeply and said out of helplessness- “Get in, but don’t repeat it.”

Most girls in the class recognized Roshan and made strange faces at his very sight. He found a seat on the third bench. “Dude, you look like a door-to-door salesman” my mouth was hard to shut. I continued- “ a salesman who sells socks?” looked around and winked- “ or frocks?” but anyway nobody laughed, so I realised it was a PJ and I had to shut up.



Roshan sat lost, dreaming about god-knows-what when he received another SOS call to the white house. His stomach started to churn. It was making strange grunting noises. The Professor continued- “Last year, when Mr. Bill Gates was here, I invited him to my house to show my…”

“Toilet” Roshan stood up. “Saaar, urgent toilet. Please let me go.”

Prof. Narayan counted 1 to 10 in his mind, exhaled deeply and calmly said- “Go. Get lost.” Roshan ran to the loo, while the professor explained to the students as to how the whole chain of his thoughts break if any one student interrupts the whole class. Anyway, after the small lecture, he began again with- “Last year, when Mr. Bill Gates was here, I invited him to my toilet…….that stupid boy….…I am extremely sorry students…Last year, when Mr. Bill Gates was here, I invited him to my house”

“Can I come Sir?” Roshan asked sheepishly from the door. “I mean, can I come into the class, Sir?” he repeated. Once again, Prof. Narayan did his counting and cynically allowed him into the class. I couldn’t control my laughter nor my ever rattling mouth- “Fully downloaded uh?” i said and giggled away. Roshan did settle down in his seat but was feeling really uncomfortable. He was doomed to visit the loo all over again now. Prof. Narayan for the third time, again continued- “Last year, when Mr. Bill Gates was here, I invited him to my house to see my house. He knows my wife well because of her involvement in charity work and asked if he could take her along with him to my...”

“Toilet” Roshan stood again and said- “Saar, need to go to the toilet again.Urgent toilet Saar”

Prof. T.H Narayan who was a BP patient did no longer control himself, he almost pulled off those three hairs that was left in him, grabbed his ink pen, aimed and flung it towards Roshan and ran towards him.

Now, I wonder- That same fellow is Roshan, my buddy. ‘Fate’ was drunk when it noticed me, I guess.

19 additions to the crap:

Nyx June 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Lol... Gosh, this was hilarious da!

Loved it... really really enjoyed reading this! :)
Remember those anger management classes... COUNT 1 to 10... :P

N Bill Gates... :P
ROFLMAO!

YOU ROCK!

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

LoLz !!! really funny :)
thanks for writing .. u ive me so many smiles !

Pavitra June 20, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Lol..!! That was really funny...!!
keep writing more...!

Thoorika June 21, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

How come in all the stories oly Roshan gets to suffer?! Not fair :P

tejuvinay June 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

dude , its time you accept the 'rohan' alter ego of yours :)

he is like Mr. Hat (to Mr/Mrs. Garisson in South Park) to you.

parzi June 21, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

god...this was really funny....
u r exceptionally good wen it comes to narration...
i actually did nt know abt"roshan"...but guess i'm getting to knw this spl character of ur stories...
i had a constant smile on myface while reading it...gr888 work...
keep writing...
god bless!

The Vitruvian Boy June 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

lolz...
good one.... :D

Arjun June 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

@ Aarthi

Anger management classes.. :P yeah.. :P

Thanks da :)

@Prats

Am glad... But we all would miss u Prats..!! Come back soon.. :)

Arjun June 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

@Pavitra

Yeah sure.. ;)

@Thoorika

With a frnd like him... It's me who's suffering.. Dont be partial Thoorz.. I know u have a crush on him.. :P

Arjun June 23, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

@ Tejesh

True bro.... kind of true.. :)

@ Vitruvian boy

Thanks dude.. :)

Arjun June 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

@Parul

glad glad... Thank u for the nice words... :)

perturbed perceiver June 23, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

"Prof. Narayan, who was a BP patient, counted 1 to 10 in his mind, exhaled deeply..." --Very wittily written,made for a very enjoyable read!:)

Swetha Padakandla June 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

ROFL!!
am still laughing.. u hav a gr8 friend called Roshan.. wil wait to read further meeting stories.. :P

nicely written.. :D

cheers

Arjun June 23, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

@ perturbed

:) Thank u :)

@Swetha

hehehe... Thank u.. ;)

Akansha Agrawal June 23, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Hehe... it's LOLing...

The punches you've put in it... hehe... awesome! great timing...

BUT I did not get the last sentence!!! What's it supposed to mean??? :-ss

Arjun June 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

It means that u've been out of my blog for too long.. :P

Read the prev posts n u'll get a hang of Roshan.. ;)

Anyway, it was nice to see u here after a really long time... Welcome Back..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

lakky June 24, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

roshan is mekin ur stories hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Arjun June 25, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

oh yeah?? ;)

lakky June 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

yup set me up on a date wit him :P

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP