The Week, That Was..!!

People of my street are planning to demand for a separate state. James Bond uncle would be the Chief Minister and Mr. I-know-everything-except-what-my-daughter-is-doing will be the Home minister (Oh My God, what an irony!). I’m planning to put my tenant into the Anti-terrorism squad. He would strip even an ant and check for bombs. I mean, he belongs there; the over-smart category. Next house Granny would be our Government’s official spokesperson; this is just to make sure that our media persons need not search elsewhere for entertainment. Hey wait, who am I? I’m the boss; they bow their heads, they fall onto my feet. I’m the only Citizen; I’m the one who’ll vote.

On a serious note, this is the biggest blunder committed by the UPA government thus far. Such a hasty decision was uncalled for. The Demand for Telangana wasn’t anything novel, it has a history limping 30 years back in time. But having said that, how can one neglect the implications it would cast on the rest of the country. Moreover it is not that KCR and his party have votes in their backyard to orchestrate his dramas and skits. Whatever the heck it is, it’s no good politics; it’s no good society.

Anyway that much for politics; that much for bullshit. Let’s talk about something more serious now. I would have jumped into a well to commit suicide at 3pm Saturday; Reason- A girl. Yeah, apparently the girl was 3 years old and her mummy was careless. It was in a general store that the girl noticed me wearing shorts. She wasted no time and began singing- “Shame shame puppy shame..” All the silly ladies around gaped at me as though I was standing naked on a dais or something. They tried their best to hide their laughter while I tried my best to control myself from dying at once. Anyway, I was wondering if I should actually share this silly incident here on my blog, but now that I have, you are welcome to throw anything you can grab on to, at my blog.

Anyway, guys I am sorry, I’ve finally updated my blog, but the fact remains that I’ve done it just for the sake of it. I didn’t/don’t know what to write. Until the tube light in my head glows back again, please wait. I’ll come up with something which might be worth a read this time. (Hey you! Put those raised eye-brows back to its place, at once!)
See you guys. Go on, share your stories of the recent past on the comments page; it’s always open. If ‘No’ is your answer, I’m not the type who would borrow a hanky, so don’t worry.
Have a gr8 Week ahead. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is
as important as it first seems. Enjoy!! 

P.S- If you have children of age around 3, please teach them manners. :P

12 additions to the crap:

RiĆ  December 17, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

he he that was embarrassing for sure!! :P He he!anyways i hope u come back with more...even though i dont think there's anything wrong with this post. :)

Thoorika December 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

(Hey you! Put those raised eye-brows back to its place, at once!)

Lolz!! How do you even come up with such things? :D Good Post Arjun !! Not the best of yours but definitely will come under a good post worth readin !!! Take care

Maya December 17, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

shouldnt the childrens learn manners by themselves

Saurabh Panshikar December 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

"Let’s talk about something more serious now. I would have jumped into a well at 3pm Saturday; Reason- A girl. Yeah, apparently the girl was 3 years old and her mummy was careless."

Reading this I though this gal fell down into the well and you were gonna save her!
I guess you fell down in the well of shame! lol

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Hai Arjun,

Even I felt the gal fell in the well and u were abt to save her or smthg like that...

:) Thats a nice update written in a very humorous way!

:) HAve a gr8 week !

Swetha December 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

ha ha ha :) And i agree with Saurabh.. i thought you saved a girl or something.. you idiot.. this is all you an get from your big brain??

Anyway.. you are hilarious again !

Matangi Mawley December 18, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

why do u make make me laugh alone!! tht too in office.. n every time.. it just has to be the same security person who sees me laugh to myself!! gr8 one.. :) n abt tht 3 yr old.. tht s exactly why i hate kids..!

good one!

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

he he... that wud have been mighty embarrassing !! anyways... 'something is better than nothing' !!! :P

lols, u r the guy whom the neighbourhood ladies are fondly gonna call 'The trouser ladka'... You've earned urself a name matey !!! Cheer up..

PS the Pratsie December 19, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

a sad decision :|

Sunil Kosuru December 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Ru in the game, with to be Home minister's Daughter. ;)

parzi December 21, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

hahahah...that was funny Arjun....
must have been very annoying n embarrassing for u at that time but honestly its funny to read....sorry if i'm sounding like a sadist ..but its actually hilarious..poor u..its okie its okie..it happens..hahaha...
n i'm glad u r updating ur blog....n sir nothing that u write or think is un important so u better continue doing that...if u dont then probably then u r in trouble...so keep writing...n keep entertaining as u always do....looking forward to ur posts!
take care!
keep smiling!
God bless!

lakky January 6, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

hahhahahahaha awesome
too funny man :P

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP