Over A Cup Of Tea- Prats..!!



With a sleepy head I dropped in the first vacant seat in the bus, falling asleep even before the bus started and waking up only to notice i had missed my stop and the next two too ! Without a thought i got down at the very next stop the bus halted and weighed my options now - going home by bus or to walk back home ! It was then that i thought of the third option - to meet him, since he lived near by !

A call was placed and luckily you agreed to come. Starting with a cup of tea,followed by my non stop blabber, lots of smiles and a lot much of walking, we said Goodbye.

And i was glad i overslept a bit ;)

(from Arjun- And I was glad u overslept too. Thank you Prats!)

P.S - Hey guys, all of you are welcome to write a post here. Don't wait for me to ask you personally. Anyone of you ; Anyone. I would love it.

6 additions to the crap:

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

thanks for posting it !! felst as good as meeting u that day ;) !!

perturbed perceiver July 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

aww..nice one!

Richa July 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

so very sweet :)

lakky July 4, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

hey if i cum wil u gimme tea tooo?????

Arjun July 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

lachu.....

Half a cup is enuf for u ryt??

Recession time.. no wasting money .. sorry ... :P

test July 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

keep a full cup ready for me!!! and woh recession business nahi chalega! lol!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP